Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Doctor, Doctor!

So, I went to the doctor on Monday about my "little problem"...

He did a pelvic exam (OUCH IT HURT REALLY BADLY), and he thinks I may have an infection of some sort... It was very painful...which usually it doesn't bother me. He put me on an antibiotic and did a culture..I should hear back from those results on Friday. If the culture comes back normal, then it might be endometriosis.

I got emotional (tried to hold it back) when he said endometriosis. I don't want this...I know no one would, but I don't want it!! That could mean I might have problems getting pregnant, whenever we decide we want children, and I really want a child someday!

Today is day two (well second full day) of being on the antibiotics...so far, I don't feel any difference. Today even feels worse than yesterday. I will admit, I did forget to take my pill this morning, but still.... this is not fun!

I'm hoping that it's an infection, although I don't know how I would've gotten that?!, so that it's not anything serious. Now the hard part (besides the cramps/pain), I have to wait for my results...

Another crappy thing about this whole thing: I haven't ran since Monday - LAST Monday. I don't feel up to exercising at all.. So, I guess that means I wont be doing the March 14th half-marathon... HOPEFULLY I'll get better soon, so I can get back to training so I can do the April 11th half-marathon.

We'll see.......

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ambre! You've won the cookware giveaway on my blog. Please send me an email with your mailing address so I can pass it along to the CSN people. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete