Monday, March 1, 2010

Enough is enough...

Enough is enough!! I've been putting off losing my last 20lbs for too long! It's time to get back in the gym - haven't been in like four weeks!! Since before my womanly problems started.

Last week, my Mom, Danielle and I registered for the 2010 Susan G Komen 3-Day for the Cure - 60 mile walk that will be November 5th-7th! It will be my 2nd year participating, my Mom's 4th year, and Danielle's 3rd year! We're super excited about it!

I'm trying to get some companies to sponsor us by donating gift cards or merchandise to raffle off to raise funds. We'll see how that goes!!!
Anyway... Like I said earlier: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH :) lol.. I'm jumping back on the band waggon with my exercising and dieting! I was going to start back up with exercising yesterday morning, but I didn't wake up until 9:00am (latest I've slept in a while!), and had to shower quickly and get over to my parent's house to help watch my nephew. SOO, I'm hoping tonight I can at least get some exercise in! I need to! There's no excuse not to!
For breakfast this morning, I had a "Pumpkin Spice Flax" Kashi bar...They are soooo yummy! They remind me of the Nature Valley (I think that's what they're called) granola bars - the ones with the two bars in the package.. But I like them much more! Even my boyfriend likes them!

I think I'm going to use this blog as a food/fitness blog..like many of the blogs I read. So, we'll see how this goes. :) I need to get back to posting daily - since I haven't posted in a while. I'm a slacker!!! :) LOL
Since I haven't been exercising the last four weeks, I will not be doing the half marathon as planned this month, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be able to do a half marathon in a few months. We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment