Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Exercising Once Again...

Last night, after work... I brought my dogs on a little walk around the apartment complex.. I came back and made myself one of these awesome smoothies which was gone way too quickly:Contained about 1c Silk Almond Milk, 1 banana, 6 strawberries, 2c Spinach & 1tbsp flax seed.

Green Monster Smoothie :) (I was HUNGRY!!!). I had to have a Time Warner Cable guy come over to have my DVR serviced because it wasn't working! And that ended up being a mistake on their part from when I had it replaced two weeks ago.

While waiting for the Time Warner guy, I opened the package I received from the Body Shop from an order I placed a couple of weeks ago:
This awesome "steal" was like $120ish worth for only $32!!!! I had to have it! :) It has two brushes - not sure of the "technical term" ;), two full sized lip glosses, "Shimmer Waves" which is like either for blush or for eyeshaddow, eyeliner, mascara and an eyelash curler. It was a great deal!

Then I put on the shimmer waves, some eyeliner, mascara and some lipgloss..and then played around with my iPhone camera a little bit:


After the Time Warner guy left, I changed and headed over to my apartment gym. I missed the gym!!!! I think it was almost a month since the last time even touched a treadmill. SO it was time to start back up, and since it was March 1st, it was time to start back up!(Kind of a dark picture...it was dark outside)

I ended up running about 3/4 of a mile without stopping! Which is awesome for not running for a month, and I don't think I even could do that before! Maybe has something to do with the extra energy from those Green Monster smoothies? I'm not sure.. It felt awesome!! Then I slowed down and walked for about a mile at 10% incline 3.8mph.... I ended up just doing 2 miles total..but it's definitely better than not doing any at all! I felt pretty great afterwords!!! The only bad thing is my cramps started acting up right after finishing...not sure if it has anything to do with it or not. I'm hoping that doesn't happen again tonight.

After exercising, I went back to my apartment and waited for my boyfriend to get home with dinner. He picked up Jason's Deli - I got a Spinach Wrap with fruit. It was very yummy!! I ate it very quickly, because I was extremely hungry after working out. By the time I got done eating, it was almost 9pm (because it took the boyfriend a while to get home with food).. I got ready for bed, and did what I do almost every night at 10:00pm - watched Family Guy on Adult Swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment