Thursday, January 14, 2010

Enjoying Running...

I must admit, I'm enjoying this whole running thing more than I thought I would. :) Which is great, because I really needed this motivation to get me back on the exercising ban-wagon (is that how you spell it?)...

Last night's run/walk, however, was GREAT the 15 minutes.. Then I accidentally hit "STOP" so I had to re-start it all...the last half, wasn't so great.. My stomach wasn't feeling right, I was getting like nauseous feeling.. I know now not to eat my entire dinner before exercising...I thought by me waiting like 45 minutes, that it'd be okay, but I was wrong.

I didn't work out the night before last, because I was tired from waking up at 5:45am to get to work at 6:30am..but I talked myself into it being OKAY since I started my training a day early... Which I probably should've just gotten off of my butt and gone to work out.. Oh well.. :)
I didn't take a picture for my Project Life thing on Tuesday, either, so I took two yesterday to make up for it.


"jan 12th" - I didn't know what to take a picture of, so I took it of myself...in the bathroom...You know the Myspace way..or whatever. LOL. I realize that I need to buy new scrubs, SOON!!

jan 13th - I had a spoonful of peanut butter after my workout... My boyfriend thinks its gross, but I like it! :)
I'm super excited about tonight, Grey's Anatomy is back on for a 2 hour cross-episode, or whatever, with Private Practice. I'm planning on having my friends over: Ashlee, Desiree, and Sarah... The evening will consit of a lot of glasses of wine ;)... I'm READY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment