Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Saturday!

I was driving to my Mom's house today to help watch my nephew, and I was thinking to myself "man, I have to go to work tomorrow"...THEN I realized that today's only Saturday, and I thought "YAYY!". I guess I got myself confused by going over to my parent's house on Saturday, instead of Sunday. LOL.

I helped watch my nephew for a few hours... We played with his cooking toys and baby toys. He wanted to drink his milk out of this small baby cup! It was sooo cute! LOL


After leaving my parent's house, I went to Whole Foods.. I could spend hours in that grocery store just walking around. I love it there. I ended up buying some apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, a small watermelon, cucumbers, zucchinis, mushrooms, yogurt, cheese...ummm some tofu noodle things to try, and some already prepared Tofu to try...I don't even know what I bought. LOL.

I got home, and made myself dinner, since the boyfriend is working until 9pm. I made myself the tofu noodles stuff with zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, cilantro, and some laughing cow cheese (part of the recipe was from my sister, I'm not sure where she found it).. It turned out not too bad. I made a complete mess of my kitchen! LOL :) Oh well..it's all cleaned now, so it's okay.
My messy kitchen!
- I heated up the tofu from Whole Foods also, which was delicious. I'm pretty sure I can make that on my own, with the tofu I already have, so I wont need to spend $2something on that small amount again..

I feel weird not running today.. Yesterday, I got home too late to run, and today is my "off" day, so I skipped running today also. I'll be running 4 miles in the morning with my Mom, so we'll see how that goes...

I'm going to curl up on the couch in a little bit to watch a Lifetime movie, and wait for my boyfriend to come home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment