Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grey's Night :)

Grey's Night was fun.. Ashlee & Desiree came over! It was a much needed girls night! I really need to have more of those.. I wish I had taken a picture of the three of us for my Project Life thing. :( Oh well, that's okay, there's always next week for that!

I've decided, I need to get strict on my diet again.. I'm picking up the exercising again, which is wonderful, but I need to kick it up a notch on my dieting.

I've made a few goals/rewards for my weight loss:

10lbs - Manicure
15lbs - Pedicure
20lbs - Massage
25lbs - New clothes

I'm going to try my hardest to not weigh myself daily, like my friend Desiree told me to do..instead I'm going to weigh weekly..starting this weekend ;)

Today I weighed in at 154.2. My goal is to be down to 130lbs by the end of April..sooner would be better, but if I want to healthily lose weight, 2lbs a week is the way to go.

I'm trying to decide if I want to use this blog as a food blog, fitness blog, or what... Hmm..decisions, decisions...

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment